Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @crushball on the @NYCBLbaseball Eastern Division #Championship. Photos from the celebration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @crushball going for the Eastern Div. Championship against the @SyrSaltCats at OCC tonight. https://t.co/2eSdlfHU4j : 1 day ago
- Welcome back to the #SyrCrunch and #tblightning Gabriel Dumont! #sports #syracuse #hockey https://t.co/q3OGt5qBlD : 1 day ago
- RT @RBReich: Don't listen to Republicans in Congress when they say corporate taxes are too high. The United States collects less corporate… : 2 days ago
- The vaccines work in that if, you do get Covid, chances are you are not going to need to go to an ER and your chanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: architecture
Walt Disney first proposed the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow or EPCOT in a famous episode of Disney’s Wonderful World of Color television show in the late 1960’s. A little over a decade later, EPCOT Center as it was first called … Continue reading
Previously I have shared with you my Best Sports and Disney photos for 2011. Now, it is time to present my top ten photos of 2011. It was not easy to whittle it down to 10. I started with over … Continue reading
In the past two years I have asked you to show me your hometown. This year I waited until May in hopes of warmer weather. As I walked through the history of Seneca Falls and then photographed a monument to … Continue reading