Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asian #Tiger at #DisneysAnimalKingdom #cat #animal #zoo #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2hP8vU4 : 41 minutes ago
- Hockey Night in @Syracuse1848 features the @WolfPackAHL coming to town for their only visit to the #SyrCrunch. Fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- Finally, we got us some good detail photos of the @Ford #MustangMachE Still say we need more "Mustang inspired" co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @UticaComets at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/15/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CityofUtica #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BellevilleSens at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/8/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @BellevilleON #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: windy
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading