Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 4 Days. Cory Conacher (89), the Honey Badger, is back with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- I give to you the Backside of Water from Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 5 Days. Oleg Sosunov (76) is bringing his experience from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 6 Days. Hubert Labrie (6) became on of the best defenders as t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Doing the Gorge thing at Watkins Glen State Park on a crisp Autumn morning. @ILoveNYPR https://t.co/NjzTJqqFVs : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: 9/11
Previously I have shared with you my Best Sports and Disney photos for 2011. Now, it is time to present my top ten photos of 2011. It was not easy to whittle it down to 10. I started with over … Continue reading
For the week of 9/11/11, Syracuse, New York is lighting the fountains at Clinton Square in red, white and blue for the first time. I photographed this at twilight to get the deep blue in the sky and set my … Continue reading
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading