Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @itsJeffTiedrich: in summation— Trump is a genius but you can't see his grades Trump is rich but you can't see his tax returns Trump is… : 15 hours ago
- . @realDonaldTrump kept saying he wanted to make America First. He got his wish. twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: .@realDonaldTrump's legacy is his countless failures, and the damage he’s done to America and its people. Our Founding… : 1 day ago
- That's the spirit, @senatemajldr Can't have a bill which saves lives by reducing air pollution in the middle of a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Evolution in Action. @AwardsDarwin twitter.com/ABC/status/127… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: big
In my continuing education to learn the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens, I went back to the Great New York State Fair last week. The Midway was calling with all the motion of the rides and bright lights. Using … Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do when visiting any travel destination is finding fun details which add to the story of the trip. Sometimes I know about the details before I get there like Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney … Continue reading