Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Thor is now playing for the Golden Knights of the Vegas realm. twitter.com/wyshynski/stat… : 11 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: The wolf is a critical keystone species. The preservation of a keystone species is essential for maintaining resilience + he… : 13 hours ago
- Look who's talking with Belle at #waltdisneyworld. @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @SyrSaltCats at @crushball fr. 6/23/19. @NYCBLbaseball #Cortland #Syracuse #newyork #nycbl #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Looks like #battery storage needs to work on safety just as #hydrogen storage facilities do. I have confidence solu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: boardwalk
One of my favorite things to do when visiting any travel destination is finding fun details which add to the story of the trip. Sometimes I know about the details before I get there like Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney … Continue reading
In the room I stayed at in one of the casinos on the Atlantic City Boardwalk there were old photos of a time when the Boardwalk was full of life. Even though they are black and white, I can see … Continue reading
Photography gives me the opportunity to be a sports photographer, a wildlife photographer and, for this post, a travel photographer. Where I put myself on assignment for a travel editor to tell stories about places I visit. The following two … Continue reading