Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @LCSDAthletics @LHSPoolPuck at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 12/4/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from @TheAHL game between the @AmerksHockey and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/8/18. #Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Note the winner will be selected on Dec. 19th before the next Crunch home game so use the link to get your chances… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Trump, Pelosi, Schumer showdown over shutdown: Darcy cartoon #trumpshutdown s.cleveland.com/GHMYsXL https://t.co/zNCXmjAs07 : 2 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from the @BingDevils and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/7/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: atlantic city
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do when visiting any travel destination is finding fun details which add to the story of the trip. Sometimes I know about the details before I get there like Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney … Continue reading
My main reason for visiting Atlantic City last week was to meet up with a couple of photographers at the Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge. Howie and Brian are experts at Forsythe as they photograph almost daily there and were great … Continue reading
In the room I stayed at in one of the casinos on the Atlantic City Boardwalk there were old photos of a time when the Boardwalk was full of life. Even though they are black and white, I can see … Continue reading