Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How a crumbling road in Syracuse is sparking a conversation about reparations washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10… : 15 hours ago
- Drove around southern @OnondagaCounty out leaf peeping when I came upon this scene near #LaFayette, #NewYork. Anyon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener is today! @TheOncenter War Memorial Arena got a big upgrade last… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @BerniceKing: I heard #MarkZuckerberg's ‘free expression’ speech, in which he referenced my father. I'd like to help Facebook better und… : 3 days ago
- Sentry Bridge #waterfall at Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2hwJnXn : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: atlantic city
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do when visiting any travel destination is finding fun details which add to the story of the trip. Sometimes I know about the details before I get there like Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney … Continue reading
My main reason for visiting Atlantic City last week was to meet up with a couple of photographers at the Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge. Howie and Brian are experts at Forsythe as they photograph almost daily there and were great … Continue reading
In the room I stayed at in one of the casinos on the Atlantic City Boardwalk there were old photos of a time when the Boardwalk was full of life. Even though they are black and white, I can see … Continue reading