Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- I want my northern NY neighbors to do better. Opinion | How Elise Stefanik, ‘bright light’ of a generation, chose a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- No one would mistake Erik Cernak for a snipper but he sure looked like one here. #TampCuse #SyrCrunch twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 1 day ago
- (1 of 3) I have complained about how my @Ford dealership was having no luck in updating the software in my Job1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: fall festival
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading
Unlike the kid’s event I showed you yesterday, the Grease Pole Climb event is for adults and features a 30 foot (9 meters) tall pole. Like the kid’s event, the pole is covered in grease with two minutes to complete … Continue reading
For 65 years, the Jordan Fall Festival in Jordan, New York has flourished with a mix of old time charm, good food, family atmosphere and traditional competitions. Each year, people look forward to the Kid’s Greased Pole Cross. Picture two slanted … Continue reading