Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 1/22/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey from 1/21/20. @NYSPHSAA @lysanderice #hockey #sport… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- View 422: X-Wing at Galaxy’s Edge viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/27/vie… https://t.co/xWek2iLMci : 15 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/25/20. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CityRochesterNY #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BingDevils at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/24/20. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CBinghamton #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: nest
Last month we had a stretch of unusually warm weather which accelerated the growth of many flowering tree species. In visiting the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge over the weekend, it looks like the birds are a little early, too. This … Continue reading
My main reason for visiting Atlantic City last week was to meet up with a couple of photographers at the Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge. Howie and Brian are experts at Forsythe as they photograph almost daily there and were great … Continue reading
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading