Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax in the @NYSPHSAA #section3lacrosse #boys #ClassA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Absolutely and completely agree with this!!! Big shout out to #SyrCrunch Athletic Trainer @bchavis054 twitter.com/TheAHL/status/… : 1 day ago
- GAME GALLERY: @NYCBL_Spartans at @crushball fr. 6/9/21. Players, families and friends of the Crush, check out the l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @cnsgirlslax at @Bville_Bees in the @NYSPHSAA #section3lacrosse #girls #ClassA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax Championship Banner and Medal Ceremony photos fr. 6/12/21. More game p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: nest
Last month we had a stretch of unusually warm weather which accelerated the growth of many flowering tree species. In visiting the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge over the weekend, it looks like the birds are a little early, too. This … Continue reading
My main reason for visiting Atlantic City last week was to meet up with a couple of photographers at the Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge. Howie and Brian are experts at Forsythe as they photograph almost daily there and were great … Continue reading
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading