Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- The Man, the Myth, the Legend of @Dan_DUva who is always high above center ice and in a booth. Happy Birthday! https://t.co/gkRdf3uS5c : 1 day ago
- Bill Gates wants a robot tax @Mitch_M engadget.com/2017/02/19/bil… via @engadget : 1 day ago
- My daughter holding my Grandson who was born yesterday. See you in a week, Jameson. twitter.com/kmthomas06/sta… : 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey @beespuck fr. 2/17/17. @NYSPHSAA #boys #icehockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
- .@Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shiuts out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey 3-0 to advance in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: saratoga springs
This year, I decided to let others pick my best ten (10) photographs of 2016. Specifically, the people who follow me and/or view my photos on my flickr account based on the number of Favorites or Favs each got. I will … Continue reading
The Characters in Flight tethered balloon ride at Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida takes guests 300 feet (92m) in the air. The red and yellow balloon is 72 feet in diameter (22m) and is adorned with Disney … Continue reading
This is my last reminder about the Four Seasons Assignment for 2011. With the due date being the 28th of December, you can still get all four seasons in before then. Once the Sun reaches the Summer Solstice, I would … Continue reading