Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 1 day ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL #CalderCup playoff game between @RocketLaval and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Thank you to all the fans that filled @TheOncenter Upstate Medical University Arena at the Onondaga County War Memo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- So close for the #SyrCurnch. Thank you to @deanzulkofske and @syracusedotcom for the photo credits on this artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Calm before the storm. #SYRvLAV #One4All https://t.co/iJdGU5ecbY : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: leafs
Autumn of 2020 in upstate New York has been spectacular. Even after the colors had faded and most of the leaves had fallen, Autumn had one last gift. A few days of 70 degree F (21 C) days dried up … Continue reading
Back in August, I shared a very long exposure of Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park near Moravia, New York. Today, I share a High Dynamic Range image as Autumn descended on the park. The colors last weekend … Continue reading
Autumn was muted this year. The long, hot and dry summer really stressed the trees and the fall foliage showed it. Many trees which normally turn bright red this time of year went going directly to yellow or brown. There was … Continue reading
The Northern Red Oak (Quercus rubra) has been called “one of the handsomest, cleanest, and stateliest trees in North America” by naturalist Joseph S. Illick, and it is widely considered a national treasure. The Red Oak is especially valued for … Continue reading