Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Totally agree. Big oil has made billions in profits over the decades and sucked public money along the way. They sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- RT @chadkirchner: Yesterday, @POTUS said he wanted to replace government vehicles with EVs. We presume that means the Beast, too. We rende… : 1 day ago
- RT @BrianKarem: FACT: She admitted to the Mueller investigation that she lied to the press. twitter.com/bpolitics/stat… : 2 days ago
- Seems they have a mental block when it comes to the GOP’s prized 2017 tax cuts which added nearly $2 trillion in fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- Another fine mess Trump left us with. twitter.com/DrEricDing/sta… : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: leafs
Autumn of 2020 in upstate New York has been spectacular. Even after the colors had faded and most of the leaves had fallen, Autumn had one last gift. A few days of 70 degree F (21 C) days dried up … Continue reading
Back in August, I shared a very long exposure of Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park near Moravia, New York. Today, I share a High Dynamic Range image as Autumn descended on the park. The colors last weekend … Continue reading
Autumn was muted this year. The long, hot and dry summer really stressed the trees and the fall foliage showed it. Many trees which normally turn bright red this time of year went going directly to yellow or brown. There was … Continue reading
The Northern Red Oak (Quercus rubra) has been called “one of the handsomest, cleanest, and stateliest trees in North America” by naturalist Joseph S. Illick, and it is widely considered a national treasure. The Red Oak is especially valued for … Continue reading