Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Route 20 colors near #LaFayette, #NewYork popped when the Sun broke through the cloud cover lighting up the #fall f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Facts are a bitch. twitter.com/MikeHudema/sta… : 20 hours ago
- Considering who he puts in place for his Cabinet positions, this makes perfect sense to @realDonaldTrump To the re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Another day, another barn with fall foliage in @OnondagaCounty. This time near #Fabius, #NewYork #autumn #fall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- How a crumbling road in Syracuse is sparking a conversation about reparations washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: native american
The Onondaga Nation Trail Run was described by the winner of the 5K event as Old School Cross Country. The course was completely run in the woods of the Onondaga Nation land south of Syracuse, New York on a warm late … Continue reading
The President’s Cup is the National Senior level box lacrosse championship for the Canadian Lacrosse Association and is given out annually. In 2010, the Onondaga Redhawks Senior “B” box lacrosse team as a member of the Can-Am Box Lacrosse league took home the gold and received their … Continue reading