Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 3 hours ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @wgwildcathockey and @SyrCougars for making it to the @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Wow! Sharing with @kmthomas06 twitter.com/smithsonian/st… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fulton Red Raiders at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 2/20/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: native american
The Onondaga Nation Trail Run was described by the winner of the 5K event as Old School Cross Country. The course was completely run in the woods of the Onondaga Nation land south of Syracuse, New York on a warm late … Continue reading
The President’s Cup is the National Senior level box lacrosse championship for the Canadian Lacrosse Association and is given out annually. In 2010, the Onondaga Redhawks Senior “B” box lacrosse team as a member of the Can-Am Box Lacrosse league took home the gold and received their … Continue reading