Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Route 20 colors near #LaFayette, #NewYork popped when the Sun broke through the cloud cover lighting up the #fall f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Facts are a bitch. twitter.com/MikeHudema/sta… : 22 hours ago
- Considering who he puts in place for his Cabinet positions, this makes perfect sense to @realDonaldTrump To the re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- Another day, another barn with fall foliage in @OnondagaCounty. This time near #Fabius, #NewYork #autumn #fall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- How a crumbling road in Syracuse is sparking a conversation about reparations washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10… : 1 day ago
- View 418: Summer Weekend in Upstate New York
- View 417: Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive
- View 416: A Day at the Zoo
- View 415: Syracuse Crunch 2nd Half-Season Favorites
- View 414: Syracuse Crunch Half-Season Favorites
- View 413: Boston in a Day
- View 412: Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center
- View 411: Hurricane Hill Trail
- Best of Views Infinitum 2018
- View 410: Chicago Blackhawks