Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey holds on for a 2-1 win over the Fulton Red Raiders in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and Fulton Red Raiders are still tied at 1 after 2 periods of play in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Th e @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and Fulton Red Raiders are tied at 1 after 1 period of play in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- The @CBAJDHOCKEY pull away in the 3rd period to post a 5-1 win over the @CazenoviaLakers @OnondagaNation in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- After 2 periods of play, @CBAJDHOCKEY have a 2-1 lead over the @CazenoviaLakers @OnondagaNation in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: runners
The Onondaga Nation Trail Run was described by the winner of the 5K event as Old School Cross Country. The course was completely run in the woods of the Onondaga Nation land south of Syracuse, New York on a warm late … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.
Indian summer is a meteorological phenomenon that occurs in the autumn. It is defined as a period of above normal temperatures after a killing frost. Those conditions fit the period of weather here in upstate New York perfectly the last few days. With autumn … Continue reading