Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 27 Days. Defenceman Dominik Masin (27) was a Plus-36 last seas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 28 Days. Michael Bournival (78) barely played last season and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 29 Days. Captain Gabriel Dumont (40) always left it all on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 30 Days. Starting off with a player who started the last seaso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Starting tomorrow, I will doing my #SyrCrunch Countdown to their Home Opener. Keep in mind the Crunch will not play… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: son
It is not often I get in front of a camera but this was a very special occasion. Taken about a year ago. That is me on the left. The handsome gentleman in the middle is my Father. The young … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.
Being patient at a Mother’s Day cookout, I captured this special moment between Mother and Son (and a sock). 🙂
A boy runs to keep up with his Dad as they enter the Carrier Dome before a Big East Men’s Basketball game between Syracuse University and Villanova on Saturday, January 19, 2008.