Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Another parting gift from the Trump Administration. I bet the US #Citrus industry loves this kind of PR. Yes? PEST… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @parkerbutler10: Millions of students have been doing this for years because of your party's inaction on gun violence. https://t.co/ymab… : 2 days ago
- Making #Baldwinsville (aka B'ville) proud! twitter.com/syrhockey/stat… : 2 days ago
- This is despicable! Hey, Trumpies, give yourselves tattoos but leave animals alone! US Fish and Wildlife opens in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Ditto! twitter.com/jimfarley98/st… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: son
It is not often I get in front of a camera but this was a very special occasion. Taken about a year ago. That is me on the left. The handsome gentleman in the middle is my Father. The young … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.
Being patient at a Mother’s Day cookout, I captured this special moment between Mother and Son (and a sock). 🙂
A boy runs to keep up with his Dad as they enter the Carrier Dome before a Big East Men’s Basketball game between Syracuse University and Villanova on Saturday, January 19, 2008.