Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Sir Connery was as epic as the characters he played. #RIP #007 twitter.com/007/status/132… : 7 hours ago
- Someday it will just disappear. It will be a miracle! MAGAAAAAAAasaaaaaaahhhhhh twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 22 hours ago
- RT @chadkirchner: I mean you’ve done your work for the year by rushing through a Supreme Court Justice. Might as well take the rest of the… : 23 hours ago
- Sure looks like we are "rounding the corner", don't it? MAGAA! twitter.com/ABC/status/132… : 1 day ago
- MAGA!!! Oh, forgot the second A. Sorry. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: father
It is not often I get in front of a camera but this was a very special occasion. Taken about a year ago. That is me on the left. The handsome gentleman in the middle is my Father. The young … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch have a Bench Buddy program where fans can sit in the player’s bench during pre-game warm ups. I have been there to photograph many fans enjoying this privilege but it’s the kids which create the best moments … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.