Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Wow, the @HouseGOP pulling out an archaic rule which could be used to threaten federal employees. How very #Trump o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 18 minutes ago
- It's time for NY to join the 37 states that allow Early Voting. Tell your reps you want Early Voting in the budget! thndr.me/jY3KK6 : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Olivier Archambault @oarchy09 Showing Off Offensive Flair ow.ly/tki430j3DqL via @JGHoughtaling |… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 7 hours ago
- Stand with @NYGovCuomo and your fellow New Yorkers and demand the Trump administration block offshore oil drilling… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 8 hours ago
- 2/2: For example, last week, top oil and gas executives left a meeting of the @ApiAmerican at the Trump Internation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: father
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch have a Bench Buddy program where fans can sit in the player’s bench during pre-game warm ups. I have been there to photograph many fans enjoying this privilege but it’s the kids which create the best moments … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading