Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Hey @NYSFair on Amphitheater concert nights you need an SU game like stream of busses to the Orange lot. : 2 hours ago
- Hey @NYSFair your app is great BUT Happening Now is always 90 minutes behind. Not useful. : 2 hours ago
- Wife and daughter at the Milk Bar in @NYSFair on pending day. https://t.co/hKp45TNmC5 : 6 hours ago
- Happy #NPS100 to @NatlParkService. People enjoying @ArchesNPS at North Window Arch. #fisheye #photography https://t.co/wF6kCqOsfj : 10 hours ago
- Starts tomorrow! See you at the @NYSFair twitter.com/I_LOVE_NY/stat… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: dad
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading