Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The shutout is now complete, @Bville_Hockey win over @CNSHockey by a score of 5-0. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/jWbYO7LlBX : 11 hours ago
- .@Bville_Hockey up 3-0 over @CNSHockey after 2 periods. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/kvXB9LPb6I : 11 hours ago
- A good read: How to NOT Get Duped By Fake News teenvogue.com/story/the-best… via @TeenVogue https://t.co/9MiKafXTR6 : 22 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 #dabbing the team mascot, @CrunchmanSYR after beating the Penguins. #BLUnited #WeAreOne https://t.co/BAskXyKs5q : 2 days ago
- Ready for round 2? @WBSPenguins play @SyracuseCrunch at 1PM today in @TheOncenter War Memorial. $5 tix for Kids & S… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: dad
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading