Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt.
2. A Grad – of any sort. A 2011 high school graduate poses with her likeness at a family graduation party.
3. A Dad – of any sort. My Dad, 85 years young, laughing at his 2011 Father’s Day gift, a scratch off lottery card. I am so ever grateful to have both my parents still in my life. iPhone photo used in very challenging lighting.
4. Something purple. Well, it looked purple to me but my iPhone had other ideas. 🙂
5. A butterfly. The only butterflies I have seen lately was on a very windy day on the Jersey shore and I was not able to bag a photo. So, I dipped into my archive and came up with this black and yellow butterfly from Walt Disney World’s World Showcase across from the Italy pavilion. Hey, these are purple flowers!
6. A funny face. How about a large hot air balloon from BonjourQuebec.com as my funny face selection? Sure brought smiles and laughter to many of the spectators watching at the 2011 Syracuse Balloonfest.
I did not get to the southern part of my county so I do not have a bonus photo this time around.
I encourage you to visit Karma’s blog post to see the many other entries to her June Photo Hunt.