Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @AOC: Reminder of what people are calling the “radical, extreme-left agenda”: ✅ Medicare for All ✅ A Living Wage & Labor Rights ✅ K-16… : 2 days ago
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 4 days ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 5 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 7/12/19. @NYCBLbaseball #MyCortland #Sherrill #newyork #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- Totally agree and am very disappointed. Looks like imports will win the EV/Hydrogen space in transportation while G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
This is a concept well known in photography. The better you know a subject, the better you can photograph it. I grew up playing ice hockey so I feel the most comfortable and confident covering high school and pro games. … Continue reading
I was looking forward to seeing how people would do this assignment on Showing Scale in Photography. At first glance, it seems like an easy thing to show. It is but it is not so easy to see it photographically. … Continue reading
I was invited to photograph the CNY Thunder Classic baseball tournament again this year. Unlike last year when the weather was cool and damp, this year our summer has been hot and dry. While the fields at Rome Baseball Association … Continue reading
Last weekend I photographed the 12th annual Syracuse Nationals car show. This year the show had over 7,000 entries from antique automobiles to totally custom creations. Photographing a show of this size is very challenging and overwhelming. Being a mostly … Continue reading