Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2019 @Ford Cruise In and Swap Meet hosted by the Syracuse Shelby #Mustang Club fr. 6/9/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- China is already beating the US in renewable tech like #solar panels, we going to let them beat us again with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Hey, I thought #Japan was all in on the #Hydrogen economy of the future? Tell Japan to stop funding coal power actions.sumofus.org/a/no-new-coal-… : 2 days ago
- Congratulations to former #SyrCrunch Goalie Coach @coachxander on winning @StanleyCup with the @StLouisBlues. Big r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Who says the #climatecrisis does not cost you and me money? House Panel Looks at Economic Toll of Climate Change courthousenews.com/house-panel-lo… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Driving down the road one day I spied this garage with some very interesting work going on in its bays. A roadster hot rod in one and, my favorite, a coupe from the 1940’s. There’s was even an old antique … Continue reading
Summer weekends are precious when they are preceded by a long winter and wet spring. You want to fill them with fun, family and warmth. I started out my weekend by taking in a Cam-Am Box Lacrosse playoff game between … Continue reading
After hours of fun on the water or on the beaches of Lake Ontario, watching the Sun set over the beautiful lake is a good way to end the day. I wanted to freeze the water so choose a fast … Continue reading
Welcome to the Island, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. A sign welcomes people to a beach side campsite at Brennan’s Beach RV Resort on the eastern shore of Lake Ontario near Pulaski, New York. Not a boardwalk, the cement … Continue reading