Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The Oil and Gas Industry is panicking and want this done before Trump and the GOP are voted out of office in Novemb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Kylo Ren says "Wear a Mask and protect the citizens of the First Order!" at #GalaxysEdge in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- .@RepJohnKatko says his bipartisan but not when it counts the most. He panders to the industries and corporations… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- See, this is how masks help keep everyone safer. Thank you, @BillNye twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/sta… : 1 day ago
- Nationwide, testing increased by 7% over the past week. Cases rose by 24%. So much for the more testing, more cases… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
In 50 days (not that anyone is counting), I will be flying down to Walt Disney World to meet up with old and new friends from the Magic In Pixels for Pixelmania 2011! In anticipation of this year’s event, Tim Devine, … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading
In the past I have used Picnik.com to create collages. It is a process were I must first export photos from Aperture 3 to a JPEG file and then upload them into Picnik.com. Picnik.com has preset collage templates which you … Continue reading
It’s that time of the year again in Syracuse when hundreds of thousands of people will converge on the New York State Fairgrounds for the 2011 edition of The Great New York State Fair over the next 12 days. Here is … Continue reading