Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- An ancient people with a modern climate plan washingtonpost.com/climate-soluti… : 1 day ago
- RT @RawCharge: Syracuse Crunch Season Preview rawcharge.com/2021/10/15/227… : 2 days ago
- RT @billmaher: My dark prediction for the 2024 U.S. presidential election. https://t.co/GxHDEVh5dN : 5 days ago
- Please, @POTUS stop considering and put Wolves back on the Endangered Species List #ESA before there are no wolves… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @ESMSpartans at @FMHornets fr. 10/8/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #esm #fm #newyork #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
You might detect I am saying this with tongue firmly in cheek. The summer in upstate New York has been dry and hot. Water flow through the gorges around the Finger Lakes is very low. Even Taughannock Falls has very … Continue reading
Took an expected drive up to Oswego, New York for dinner and stayed for the sunset. Can you blame me?
The wind is the taker and giver of mornings, the wind is the symbol of all that is free. — John Denver, Windsong The wind can be gentle and move a boat of sails along the Earth’s waters. Wind can also be … Continue reading
Watkins Glen, New York is famous for its auto racing heritage. In fact, NASCAR is racing there today as weather postponed yesterday’s attempt. Watkins Glen is also home to one of the most beautiful gorges in the southern tier of … Continue reading