Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @jimfarley98: Love this walk around of Mustang Mach E. twitter.com/insideevs/stat… : 6 hours ago
- RT @markarayner: To be fair, I was right to be suspicious of the 8-track tape's longevity. buff.ly/2HLaSSo https://t.co/Z4pVa1pYgU : 1 day ago
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon repost. And edited. #CovidVaccine #COVID #covid19 https://t.co/Fpcm8W4xKm : 1 day ago
- RT @syracusedotcom: NY’s coronavirus hospitalizations tripled in November. It’s the ‘most important’ challenge, Cuomo says https://t.co/75r… : 1 day ago
- Sadly, I believe this is more true, than false. twitter.com/jasonhickel/st… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: iphone
This week I got all caught up with the event photo processing from the last three weekends. To celebrate, I grabbed this fun app from MacPhunn called FX Photo Studio (Only $9.99 from the Mac App Store). This app can … Continue reading
The Internet is filled with Super Moon photos from last Saturday night, March 19, 2011. My area finally had a clear night and, like many other photographers, headed out to capture the moon at it’s closest distance to Earth. This … Continue reading
Chase Jarvis announced creativeLIVE.com, the world’s first LIVE creative education Internet channel this week. For photography, there are courses from professional photographers David DuChemin, Zack Arias, Scott Bourne, Art Wolfe and others. And…it’s all FREE! Yep, instead of paying hundreds … Continue reading