Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/15/20. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Rochester #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH &&& #Sweepstakes : 12 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH && #Sweepstakes : 12 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH & #Sweepstakes : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @SyrCougars fr. 2/13/20 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: big east
There was a silent auction at the 2010 Men’s Basketball Hardwood Club Celebration Dinner for the Syracuse University Orange team last night. There was signed posters and jerseys of the players both past and present, donated items from local businesses … Continue reading
I attended the Syracuse University Orange Men’s Big East Basketball game on Saturday night along with 34,615 other, mostly Syracuse, fans. The Orange went on to a 95-77 victory over the rival Villanova Wildcats from Philadelphia. SU called this a … Continue reading
Webster’s defines a Fan as an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator. I heartily agree on the enthusiastic part as has anyone who gets to attend a college basketball game. Which I did … Continue reading
The Syracuse Orange Men’s Basketball team has been on a roll lately. They thrilled all their fans by outlasting the Connecticut Huskies in six overtimes during last week’s Big East Tournament and was awarded a number three seed in this … Continue reading