Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- View 429: Hockey Reading viewsinfinitum.com/2020/04/06/vie… https://t.co/w23nVulUdO : 1 hour ago
- One of my best captures since photographing for @crushball If you are able, please, donate to the @RedCross twitter.com/crushball/stat… : 10 hours ago
- D'oh! #facepalm twitter.com/ChadBown/statu… : 1 day ago
- Remember! #Election2020 twitter.com/TheDailyShow/s… : 2 days ago
- I can vouch for these. I have been in the Crunch's locker room in the past and, since they started using these, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: face
Mary Poppins being supercallifragilisticexpialidocious in Epcot’s World Showcase United Kingdom pavilion at Walt Disney World. Mary’s hat posed a bit of a problem as it shaded her face. I used my camera’s popup flash to light up her face and … Continue reading
Alice Pose, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Alice striking a classic pose when meeting young guests in Epcot’s United Kingdom pavilion in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
Male Gorilla on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Nikon D700/28-300VR, 1/125s, f/5.6, ISO 3600, EV 0, 300mm focal length. Did you know staring to a gorilla is considered a threat or an act of aggression? Wonder … Continue reading
Webster’s defines a Fan as an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator. I heartily agree on the enthusiastic part as has anyone who gets to attend a college basketball game. Which I did … Continue reading