Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Hmmm, @realDonaldTrump said on Facebook about reelection. "This one should be a lot easier as our poll numbers are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Yo, @Mitch_M a new one. Muppets Now | Disney+ Trailer youtu.be/AWO6H5fxlwk via @YouTube : 16 hours ago
- Way to go Florida! I am sure @realDonaldTrump is very proud how @GovRonDeSantis is handling the crisis. #Vote2020 twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 21 hours ago
- Hey, @JoeBiden, here's another way to get the US into #ZEV. "Shoppers have swarmed virtual showrooms in Germany and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- A simple case of Cause and Effect. “The administration’s problematic policies have increased our collective suscept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: face
Mary Poppins being supercallifragilisticexpialidocious in Epcot’s World Showcase United Kingdom pavilion at Walt Disney World. Mary’s hat posed a bit of a problem as it shaded her face. I used my camera’s popup flash to light up her face and … Continue reading
Alice Pose, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Alice striking a classic pose when meeting young guests in Epcot’s United Kingdom pavilion in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
Male Gorilla on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Nikon D700/28-300VR, 1/125s, f/5.6, ISO 3600, EV 0, 300mm focal length. Did you know staring to a gorilla is considered a threat or an act of aggression? Wonder … Continue reading
Webster’s defines a Fan as an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator. I heartily agree on the enthusiastic part as has anyone who gets to attend a college basketball game. Which I did … Continue reading