Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The Stereotype-in-Chief is at it again. This time he went back to the 1950's to prove his point with a nice dose of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @RonWyden: Any Trump official involved with this cover-up should be fired immediately. twitter.com/c_m_dangelo/st… : 4 hours ago
- Then he called him "Sleepy Joe". How respectful, eh? #Vote2020 twitter.com/USATODAY/statu… : 17 hours ago
- Why did you pass???? @TBLightning : 20 hours ago
- LOL I'm impressed the camera survived! twitter.com/exploreorg/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: united kingdom
Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. — Walt Disney I know it seems funny to talk about the magic of a place like Walt Disney World. It is, after all, a theme park filled with rides, shows, restaurants and … Continue reading
As I noted in this assignment’s announcement post, Black and White Photography would be a challenge for me. A few others made similar comments to the post. As I replied to one, such challenges is how we learn and grow … Continue reading
Alice Pose, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Alice striking a classic pose when meeting young guests in Epcot’s United Kingdom pavilion in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida.