Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @MarchForScience: Carl Sagan talking about the role of science in government and in daily life. It’s almost like he knew... Tomorrow, w… : 5 hours ago
- Brilliant! #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/JTHVerhovek/st… : 7 hours ago
- Looks like the backslash moved the needle on this one, @Mitch_M Now, will another team go after him or will he end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- Note to @FordMustang #MachE and @VW ID.3/4....DO NOT DO THIS! I expect OTA updates to add to my experiences, not ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- What is it about a bench with a view of a still lake with reflected #Autumn color on its surface? Autumn Bench… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: united kingdom
Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. — Walt Disney I know it seems funny to talk about the magic of a place like Walt Disney World. It is, after all, a theme park filled with rides, shows, restaurants and … Continue reading
As I noted in this assignment’s announcement post, Black and White Photography would be a challenge for me. A few others made similar comments to the post. As I replied to one, such challenges is how we learn and grow … Continue reading
Alice Pose, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Alice striking a classic pose when meeting young guests in Epcot’s United Kingdom pavilion in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida.