Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @lpoolfootball at @CNSAthletics fr. 9/13/19 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #cns… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- RT @Defenders: "The mind-boggling reality...is that this extraordinary place — & the living things that depend on it — would be sacrificed… : 1 day ago
- J.P. Cote @jpside wants to boost #SyrCrunch careers like he revived his own syracuse.com/sports/2019/09… via @syrhockey https://t.co/Qh87EN3YOL : 1 day ago
- Just a note that I will be doing a #SyrCrunch countdown for the Home Opener starting next week. twitter.com/TheAHL/status/… : 1 day ago
- I say have more Town Halls on the following issues: Health Care, Foreign Policy & Trade, Gun Control & Crime, Fisca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: star wars weekend
Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. — Walt Disney I know it seems funny to talk about the magic of a place like Walt Disney World. It is, after all, a theme park filled with rides, shows, restaurants and … Continue reading
As I mentioned in the last post, the Imperial Stormtroopers were the comedy relief of Star Wars Weekend. These are the fearsome stormtroopers of the Empire, not the Republic stormtroopers of the Clone Wars. Making it doubly entertaining and funny … Continue reading
I knew I was in for a great time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend when I was confronted with Imperial Stormtroopers above the park’s entrance. The stormtroopers were interacting with guests as they watched from above. You … Continue reading
Imperial Stormtroopers greeted guests above the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios during Star Wars Weekend. This stormtrooper was mimicking me taking photos of him. 🙂 Get ready for a few Disney posts! I am still recovering from the Disney vacation … Continue reading