Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- .@PlugPowerInc says new technology will put it on par with Toyota's #hydrogen fuel cell car. Hey, @Ford… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- .@ENERGY Department Announces up to $3.5M for Nuclear-Compatible #Hydrogen Production R&D. A good use of existing f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Something #NewYorkers can and do look forward to. @Rev4NY @NYSERDA @NYGovCuomo twitter.com/ApexCleanEnerg… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax are leading the @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax by a score of 10-2 in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
- The @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse upsets the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax, 8-7, in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: entertainment
It has been the longest in days between the end of last year’s New York State Fair and the the start of this year’s Fair. It really is the end of Summer. But, first, we have twelve days of fun, … Continue reading
Destiny USA in Syracuse, New York, is a 2.4-million-square-foot megamall with approximately 264 stores, restaurants and entertainment venues, which employ around 5,000 people. While I still shop here occasionally, these days, I go here more for dining or entertainment. The latest expansion … Continue reading
As I mentioned in the last post, the Imperial Stormtroopers were the comedy relief of Star Wars Weekend. These are the fearsome stormtroopers of the Empire, not the Republic stormtroopers of the Clone Wars. Making it doubly entertaining and funny … Continue reading