Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- RT @john_rathbun3: Four of the best high school ice hockey programs in NYS battle for a Sectional title Monday night at the War Memorial ho… : 21 hours ago
- If you really want to protect US citizens @realDonaldTrump, clean this up: 50 MILLION gallons of polluted water pou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- Is there any place in the US the @realDonaldTrump administration does not want to drill for oil in? twitter.com/wildlifeaction… : 22 hours ago
- Ah, @realDonaldTrump deal making skills are at it again. Reminds me of the tale of the Emperor's new clothes. twitter.com/SierraClub/sta… : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL app update is great BUT when looking at the Media Kit, you can not zoom in to actually read it like you co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: evening
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading
Destiny USA in Syracuse, New York, is a 2.4-million-square-foot megamall with approximately 264 stores, restaurants and entertainment venues, which employ around 5,000 people. While I still shop here occasionally, these days, I go here more for dining or entertainment. The latest expansion … Continue reading
Spent the day enjoying summer at Brennan’s Beach RV Campground and Resort near Pulaski, New York. Walked the beach with the D70 using the Nifty Fifty (Nikon’s 50mm f/1.8 lens) which equates to 75mm with the 1.5x crop factor and came … Continue reading