Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @BellevilleSens return after a long absence to take on the #SyrCrunch at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- How Weird Was 2018? An Illustrated Gallery From Sierra's ICYMI #climatechange #pollution #banplastics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- Three unanswered goals by @RFASports in 3rd period seals the win over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 4-1, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- After 2 periods, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @RFASports are tied at 1-1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey https://t.co/0ASpMjaEMJ : 19 hours ago
- After the 1st Period, @RFASports have a 1-0 lead over the visiting @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: castle
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading
1. Textured Tulips, 2. Somewhere in the Sun, 3. Introducing Willow, 4. Wolf Howl, 5. Lighted Castle WordPress.com has Freshly Pressed which feature blogs and flickr has Explore which features photographs. In both cases, no one has a clue how … Continue reading
The blog post I had planned got lost in a slew of problems at work this week. In its replacement, here is the ice castle in Clinton Square created by Joe Borasky for Syracuse, New York’s Winterfest celebration last month. … Continue reading
This was a big hit on flickr (click here) so I thought I would post it here too. However, the flickr one is at ISO 1250 with no noise reduction. This one you see here has been given a dose … Continue reading