Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What the heck is he preparing for? cnn.com/2021/12/02/pol… : 3 hours ago
- It has been fun photographing and getting to know @WayneStormWatch with my time with the #SyrCrunch. Have fun in yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Will #ClimateChange aka #GlobalWarming cost you today, tomorrow & in the future? Insurance companies are preparing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 11/30/21 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Wow...a lot of the world is begging for vaccines. Here in #NewYork, we are having a contest to "incentivize" people… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: minnie mouse
I knew I was in for a great time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend when I was confronted with Imperial Stormtroopers above the park’s entrance. The stormtroopers were interacting with guests as they watched from above. You … Continue reading
The article that follows was posted on the Picture This! Disney Photoblog this morning. I wanted to show it all to you and point you to Shrew’s Daily Shutters Challenge post on the subject of Perspective. Perspective is an … Continue reading
Walt Disney had the dreams to create his animated movies and themeparks. Roy Disney, his brother, made those dreams happen with his skills in finance. In the Magic Kingdom there is a statue in tribute to Roy where you can … Continue reading