Walt Disney had the dreams to create his animated movies and themeparks. Roy Disney, his brother, made those dreams happen with his skills in finance. In the Magic Kingdom there is a statue in tribute to Roy where you can sit down with him and Minnie Mouse with Main Street USA and Cinderella Castle as the dreamy backdrop.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO ALBUM: @RocketLaval at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 3/17/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey #sportsphotography #backNblue… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch go 3 for 3 this week as the defeat the @RocketLaval tonight, 5-3. #BacknBlue https://t.co/Jm4LBlCejv : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Craig Wyszomirsk is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memoria… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- RT @nywolforg: This is who you are fighting for - thank you Endangered Species Act champions and stand strong for the wild! @SenSchumer @Se… : 3 days ago
- "...this council spells disaster for #elephants, #lions and other imperiled foreign species that we all treasure."… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 days ago