Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I think @SyrCrunch @Dan_DUva (in orange shorts )should come out of the booth again. Pic from 2012. https://t.co/tqrK1iCApN : 17 hours ago
- #TBT to #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde testing his stick before a #CalderCupFinals game. 72 Days before the 2017-2018 Home… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 21 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @NYCBL_Spartans at @crushball fr. 7/24/17. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @LCVoters: The Senate holds a markup today on S. 1514, a bill to weaken the Endangered Species Act. RT to urge @EPWDems to oppose! #Stop… : 1 day ago
- Nice catch by @crushball Center Fielder Charles Edwards this week in the playoff game against @NYCBL_Spartans… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2009
It’s not often we get a blue sky around Syracuse during the month of January so, when I was walking back from a recent Syracuse University Men’s basketball game, I just had to take some photos of the landmarks you … Continue reading
The thermometer was reading 12 degrees Fahrenheit with the wind chill at -18F last Saturday and, of course, I choose to go to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. The zoo is running their annual winter photography contest … Continue reading
Back on January 1st, I said I’ll like to try some interactive activities this year. This month has gone by fast and I didn’t want to start off the year by forgetting what I had said. I decided to call … Continue reading
You know when SU’s nationally ranked Men’s basketball team is playing well when Jonny Flynn is going down the court after an SU basket with a huge smile on his face celebrating with his teammates. One of the best point … Continue reading