Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Oh, this would be wonderful. Too bad the @GOP would call it socialism and scare their constituents to keep them poo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- RT @megsylhydrazine: This perspective is 🔥🔥🔥 HT to the drone pilots #NewShepard https://t.co/PimWOyZqEL : 22 hours ago
- RT @KevinRivoli: nytimes.com/2021/01/16/opi… : 22 hours ago
- See how easy that was? Should have done that as soon as Biden was given President-Elect status. Would have saved us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Get us moving in the right direction! Sign the petition: Stand with Deb Haaland for Secretary of Interior!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2009
It’s not often we get a blue sky around Syracuse during the month of January so, when I was walking back from a recent Syracuse University Men’s basketball game, I just had to take some photos of the landmarks you … Continue reading
The thermometer was reading 12 degrees Fahrenheit with the wind chill at -18F last Saturday and, of course, I choose to go to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. The zoo is running their annual winter photography contest … Continue reading
Back on January 1st, I said I’ll like to try some interactive activities this year. This month has gone by fast and I didn’t want to start off the year by forgetting what I had said. I decided to call … Continue reading
You know when SU’s nationally ranked Men’s basketball team is playing well when Jonny Flynn is going down the court after an SU basket with a huge smile on his face celebrating with his teammates. One of the best point … Continue reading