Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 #dabbing the team mascot, @CrunchmanSYR after beating the Penguins. #BLUnited #WeAreOne https://t.co/BAskXyKs5q : 6 hours ago
- Ready for round 2? @WBSPenguins play @SyracuseCrunch at 1PM today in @TheOncenter War Memorial. $5 tix for Kids & S… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 19 hours ago
- Hey, #CNY @Yankees fans, Tommy John will be at @crushball Hot Stove event on Jan. 28, 2017. Click for tix:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 21 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @FMHornets at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey @beespuck fr. 1/6/17. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @WBSPenguins at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/14/17. #ahl #sports #photography #syracuse #BLUnited… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2009
It’s not often we get a blue sky around Syracuse during the month of January so, when I was walking back from a recent Syracuse University Men’s basketball game, I just had to take some photos of the landmarks you … Continue reading
The thermometer was reading 12 degrees Fahrenheit with the wind chill at -18F last Saturday and, of course, I choose to go to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. The zoo is running their annual winter photography contest … Continue reading
Back on January 1st, I said I’ll like to try some interactive activities this year. This month has gone by fast and I didn’t want to start off the year by forgetting what I had said. I decided to call … Continue reading
You know when SU’s nationally ranked Men’s basketball team is playing well when Jonny Flynn is going down the court after an SU basket with a huge smile on his face celebrating with his teammates. One of the best point … Continue reading