Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2019 @Ford Cruise In and Swap Meet hosted by the Syracuse Shelby #Mustang Club fr. 6/9/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- China is already beating the US in renewable tech like #solar panels, we going to let them beat us again with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Hey, I thought #Japan was all in on the #Hydrogen economy of the future? Tell Japan to stop funding coal power actions.sumofus.org/a/no-new-coal-… : 2 days ago
- Congratulations to former #SyrCrunch Goalie Coach @coachxander on winning @StanleyCup with the @StLouisBlues. Big r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Who says the #climatecrisis does not cost you and me money? House Panel Looks at Economic Toll of Climate Change courthousenews.com/house-panel-lo… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2009
There are 320 animals carved into the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. I found this one of a giraffe along one of the trails which serpentine among the tree’s roots. Advertisements
Riding the Monorail from the Magic Kingdom, you get a tour of Epcot’s Future World attractions and gives you a different prospective then when shooting from ground level. The Monorail’s windows acted like a polarizing filter to give the sky … Continue reading
I saw this angle of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror last December but didn’t have a tripod with me. Disney Imagineeers know lighting and these colors set the mood perfectly for, in my opinion, the best themed attraction at … Continue reading
Walt Disney had the dreams to create his animated movies and themeparks. Roy Disney, his brother, made those dreams happen with his skills in finance. In the Magic Kingdom there is a statue in tribute to Roy where you can … Continue reading
While walking down to ride the Tower of Terror on Sunset Blvd., I stopped to watch some of the Streetmosphere performers in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.