Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Attended a @DriveElecEvents #NDEW2021 event in #Schenectady #NewYork today with over 30 other electric vehicles and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @CNSAthletics rolled over the @Bville_Bees in a @NYSPHSAA #section3football match last night. #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Covering the @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees #section3football game tonight. The Bees students are ready for it. https://t.co/oKC78ilibE : 3 days ago
- Just read @JoeSmithTB excellent article on @roscoldash on his dream season with the @TBLightning. Fun story, my wif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Photographed this critter along the Seneca River near Liverpool, NY. Having trouble identifying it. Hoping either t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2009
There are 320 animals carved into the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. I found this one of a giraffe along one of the trails which serpentine among the tree’s roots.
Riding the Monorail from the Magic Kingdom, you get a tour of Epcot’s Future World attractions and gives you a different prospective then when shooting from ground level. The Monorail’s windows acted like a polarizing filter to give the sky … Continue reading
I saw this angle of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror last December but didn’t have a tripod with me. Disney Imagineeers know lighting and these colors set the mood perfectly for, in my opinion, the best themed attraction at … Continue reading
Walt Disney had the dreams to create his animated movies and themeparks. Roy Disney, his brother, made those dreams happen with his skills in finance. In the Magic Kingdom there is a statue in tribute to Roy where you can … Continue reading
While walking down to ride the Tower of Terror on Sunset Blvd., I stopped to watch some of the Streetmosphere performers in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.