Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tagging @MachE_VLOG (just in case you didn't know). :-) twitter.com/DriveElectricC… : 1 hour ago
- Every little bit helps. Lets find the funds to replace the generator with a batter backup system, please.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- We can do it, people! twitter.com/SecretaryPete/… : 2 days ago
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 2 days ago
- Happy 210th, Chuck! I fear some your burns of old are still relevant today. twitter.com/PopSci/status/… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2009
There are 320 animals carved into the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. I found this one of a giraffe along one of the trails which serpentine among the tree’s roots.
Riding the Monorail from the Magic Kingdom, you get a tour of Epcot’s Future World attractions and gives you a different prospective then when shooting from ground level. The Monorail’s windows acted like a polarizing filter to give the sky … Continue reading
I saw this angle of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror last December but didn’t have a tripod with me. Disney Imagineeers know lighting and these colors set the mood perfectly for, in my opinion, the best themed attraction at … Continue reading
Walt Disney had the dreams to create his animated movies and themeparks. Roy Disney, his brother, made those dreams happen with his skills in finance. In the Magic Kingdom there is a statue in tribute to Roy where you can … Continue reading
While walking down to ride the Tower of Terror on Sunset Blvd., I stopped to watch some of the Streetmosphere performers in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.