While walking down to ride the Tower of Terror on Sunset Blvd., I stopped to watch some of the Streetmosphere performers in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- One of many Buttermilk Falls in New York. This one is found on the Raquette River in the #adirondacks near Long Lak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- More photos from the #SyrCrunch Welcome to Town event held at the @TurningStone last night. @TheAHL #Syracuse #fans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- Photos from the #SyrCrunch Welcome to Town event held at the @TurningStone last night. @TheAHL #Syracuse #fans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- Sugar Maple leaves transitioning into autumn colors near Buttermilk Falls on Raquette River in the Adirondacks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Oh, yea!!!! Had a league on my street for years playing this! Each player had their own NHL team, too. twitter.com/Super70sSports… : 1 week ago