While walking down to ride the Tower of Terror on Sunset Blvd., I stopped to watch some of the Streetmosphere performers in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @acirelli22 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow #BacknBlue https://t.co/iKzJoHuZsr : 1 day ago
- #WaltDisneyWorld Resort #Christmas Trees (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) #disney #wdw #travel #photography #bluehour… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- RT @DLeonhardt: After we published a list of Trump's lies this summer, some of his supporters asked us to compare Trump to other presidents… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch penalty kill on the attack: Man-down unit ripping off short-handed goals. @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch rookies finding their strides as productive pro players together @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago