Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Oh, yea!!!! Had a league on my street for years playing this! Each player had their own NHL team, too. twitter.com/Super70sSports… : 6 hours ago
- RT @LCVoters: .@FDConole knows that climate change is the biggest threat to social justice, economic stability, national, and public health… : 1 day ago
- My Grandchildren enjoying a run on the beach at Indian Shores, #Florida last weekend. This location along with most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2009
The first warm weekend day of Spring for this year brought out the walkers to the Onondaga Lake Park in Liverpool, New York. Joining them were rollerbladers, bikers and skateboarders. Panning is a fun photographic technique to learn and use. … Continue reading
The Syracuse Orange Men’s Basketball team has been on a roll lately. They thrilled all their fans by outlasting the Connecticut Huskies in six overtimes during last week’s Big East Tournament and was awarded a number three seed in this … Continue reading
Yes, there is a whole website full of photographers who enjoy capturing the magic of Disney Themeparks like me!