Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I will be traveling to #WaltDisneyWorld today and will be switching over to my Disney account @Scottwdw for the nex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @EthanBearman: No tear gas, no pepper spray, no rubber bullets, no unbadged fascistic military style police beating them or dragging the… : 1 day ago
- It's elementary, my Dear Watson, "Wear a mask." twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 1 day ago
- .@Kia will more dealers pick these up? Still have no dealers in my area willing to become EV Certified and I live i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @LeilaniMunter: “We could have saved the Earth but we were to damned cheap.” — Kurt Vonnegut twitter.com/ReutersScience… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2009
The first warm weekend day of Spring for this year brought out the walkers to the Onondaga Lake Park in Liverpool, New York. Joining them were rollerbladers, bikers and skateboarders. Panning is a fun photographic technique to learn and use. … Continue reading
The Syracuse Orange Men’s Basketball team has been on a roll lately. They thrilled all their fans by outlasting the Connecticut Huskies in six overtimes during last week’s Big East Tournament and was awarded a number three seed in this … Continue reading
Yes, there is a whole website full of photographers who enjoy capturing the magic of Disney Themeparks like me!