Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 5 hours ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: Dream of a world where no wolf cowers on the edge of extinction. Goodnight, Zephyr 🌓 https://t.co/2QKAj7eImK : 16 hours ago
- RT @jheil: Now, explain the difference. twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 1 day ago
- Thank you for being a human being who cares, @JoeBiden twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2009
The first warm weekend day of Spring for this year brought out the walkers to the Onondaga Lake Park in Liverpool, New York. Joining them were rollerbladers, bikers and skateboarders. Panning is a fun photographic technique to learn and use. … Continue reading
The Syracuse Orange Men’s Basketball team has been on a roll lately. They thrilled all their fans by outlasting the Connecticut Huskies in six overtimes during last week’s Big East Tournament and was awarded a number three seed in this … Continue reading
Yes, there is a whole website full of photographers who enjoy capturing the magic of Disney Themeparks like me!