Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Rainbow Connections projected onto #SpaceshipEarth during the Beacons of Light show. Processed using @topazlabs Pho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Spaceship Earth processed using @topazlabs Photo AI app #WDW #Epcot #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDKuyq : 2 days ago
- Ditto on all counts. twitter.com/dmckendree/sta… : 2 days ago
- RT @takeitev: People are still in denial https://t.co/L25JGiB3hS : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2009
As a follow up to my first article on Secret to Sharp Photos, I found Scott Bourne’s How to Get the Absolutely Sharpest Photo Possible something I’d like to pass along to you. The photo of the US Capitol building … Continue reading
Used the newspaper photographer’s technique to set my camera to f/8 or better (in this case, I used f/11) and held the camera over my head, aimed as best I could and pressed the shutter. Used the Tokina 11-16mm Wide … Continue reading
It’s Friday and some weeks are longer than others. As I was reviewing the photos I took of the circus earlier this month, I realized some of them would make good YesButs. 🙂 Do you ever feel… Just… Running…
What if you are in a dark Limo Bus interior, dark night, a camera with one speedlight, no reflectors and want to make a portrait without boring head-on flash. What do you do? Well, if you have been reading Joe … Continue reading