Used the newspaper photographer’s technique to set my camera to f/8 or better (in this case, I used f/11) and held the camera over my head, aimed as best I could and pressed the shutter. Used the Tokina 11-16mm Wide Angle Zoom which created some pleasing distortions and, I hope, gives you a sense of the craziness of the event.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- How can the Republican party say they are Pro-Life but ignore this? They are a disgrace as well as any Democrats wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax have a 7-2 lead over the @CorcoranPride in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- . @Bville_Boys_Lax families and players. There is still time to order USB Drives featuring quality in-game photogr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax has a 7-4 lead over @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago