Used the newspaper photographer’s technique to set my camera to f/8 or better (in this case, I used f/11) and held the camera over my head, aimed as best I could and pressed the shutter. Used the Tokina 11-16mm Wide Angle Zoom which created some pleasing distortions and, I hope, gives you a sense of the craziness of the event.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Oh, this would be wonderful. Too bad the @GOP would call it socialism and scare their constituents to keep them poo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @megsylhydrazine: This perspective is 🔥🔥🔥 HT to the drone pilots #NewShepard https://t.co/PimWOyZqEL : 12 hours ago
- RT @KevinRivoli: nytimes.com/2021/01/16/opi… : 12 hours ago
- See how easy that was? Should have done that as soon as Biden was given President-Elect status. Would have saved us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Get us moving in the right direction! Sign the petition: Stand with Deb Haaland for Secretary of Interior!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago