Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax Championship Banner and Medal Ceremony photos fr. 6/12/21. More game p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Cicero-North Syracuse Northstars @cnsgirlslax Championship Banner and Medal Ceremony photos fr. 6/12… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- A CNY success story, @sparkcharge was born in the Tech Garden in @CityOfSyracuse twitter.com/AAA_WCNY/statu… : 1 day ago
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax for winning the #section3lacrosse #boys #classa #champions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After 3 quarters, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax lead the @WGAthletics, 14-6, in the #section3lacrosse #boys #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: pennsylvania
Last month’s assignment was on capturing the Blue Hour. A time of day when the sky becomes magical and the rest of the scene complements it. Thanks go out to the seven who submitted links. The winner of the Electronic Gift … Continue reading
On the way back from MagicMeets in Harrisburg, stopped at HersheyPark’s Chocolate World like my fellow blooger, The Daily Click, did. There’s no admission fee to go here as Chocolate World is outside HersheyPark. They give you two hours of … Continue reading
Justin Muchoney, Disney Parks’ first Chief Magic Official or CMO, was the keynote speaker at this year’s MagicMeets held in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. His speech entitled, Making Magic Everyday, chronicled his year as CMO from his video application to the final … Continue reading