Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 31 minutes ago
- Wow...people have lost their jobs posting stuff like this on the Internet. Just sayin', @RepJohnKatko. #Vote2020 twitter.com/dana_balter/st… : 3 hours ago
- RT @AymanM: I’ll just put this here for now. Feel free to bookmark and show skeptics later: “We have not seen, historically, any kind of… : 10 hours ago
- Those silly Republicans, always wanting it both ways, the weasels. #Vote2020 twitter.com/ParkListKris/s… : 10 hours ago
- Mickey Mouse Striking a Pose at #disneyshollywoodstudios during a #character #cavalcade #wdw #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Another Memorial Day weekend here in the United States and, like last year, I am featuring a sunset from Lake Ontario. This time from Oswego, New York, which is famous for its sunsets. This photo was taken from Breitbeck Park … Continue reading
Being patient at a Mother’s Day cookout, I captured this special moment between Mother and Son (and a sock). 🙂
Back in 1973, Congress passed the first enactment of the Endangered Species Act. While there had been a couple of other versions before 1973, this is the one which brought real protection and gave the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service … Continue reading