Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Awesome way New York based @TheAHL are helping out the @RedCross twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 4 hours ago
- RT @nortonmythos: @Phil_Mattingly @jaketapper Just a reminder that South Korea and the United States got their first cases on the same day.… : 9 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Instead of rallying the scientific community, instead of educating the American people about the need for social distanc… : 1 day ago
- RT @JoeBiden: It's now April, and: - States still don't have enough tests - Hospitals still don't have enough ventilators - Health care wo… : 1 day ago
- Male Mandrill photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #primate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Another Memorial Day weekend here in the United States and, like last year, I am featuring a sunset from Lake Ontario. This time from Oswego, New York, which is famous for its sunsets. This photo was taken from Breitbeck Park … Continue reading
Being patient at a Mother’s Day cookout, I captured this special moment between Mother and Son (and a sock). 🙂
Back in 1973, Congress passed the first enactment of the Endangered Species Act. While there had been a couple of other versions before 1973, this is the one which brought real protection and gave the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service … Continue reading