Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @jimfarley98: Love this walk around of Mustang Mach E. twitter.com/insideevs/stat… : 5 hours ago
- RT @markarayner: To be fair, I was right to be suspicious of the 8-track tape's longevity. buff.ly/2HLaSSo https://t.co/Z4pVa1pYgU : 1 day ago
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon repost. And edited. #CovidVaccine #COVID #covid19 https://t.co/Fpcm8W4xKm : 1 day ago
- RT @syracusedotcom: NY’s coronavirus hospitalizations tripled in November. It’s the ‘most important’ challenge, Cuomo says https://t.co/75r… : 1 day ago
- Sadly, I believe this is more true, than false. twitter.com/jasonhickel/st… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Another Memorial Day weekend here in the United States and, like last year, I am featuring a sunset from Lake Ontario. This time from Oswego, New York, which is famous for its sunsets. This photo was taken from Breitbeck Park … Continue reading
Being patient at a Mother’s Day cookout, I captured this special moment between Mother and Son (and a sock). 🙂
Back in 1973, Congress passed the first enactment of the Endangered Species Act. While there had been a couple of other versions before 1973, this is the one which brought real protection and gave the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service … Continue reading