Andy Watkins was having a good time at the Central New York Regional Market on Saturday morning. The Market was very busy being the day before Mother’s Day with many people getting flower gifts for their Moms. Andy was giving out free samples of wine he produces at the Lakeland Winery and talking to any and all who would stop to try some wine or listen about his business. Andy is one of the people that make going to the market a treat.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The victorious #SyrCrunch squad from @TheFrozenDome event 3 years ago today. #Syracuse #hockey #fans @CarrierDome44 https://t.co/IWEmPKU0Eq : 1 hour ago
- After Turkey Day and Black Friday shopping, it will be time to head to @TheOncenter War Memorial as the #SyrCrunch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- #Trump is making #America work for himself via @AnnMcFeatters as @MelBrooks would say, "It's good to be the King!"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 hours ago
- RT @MKBHD: RT if this image makes you sick. This is what an internet without #NetNeutrality could look like. Can't believe this is actually… : 5 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: ICYMI - twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 16 hours ago