Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Another parting gift from the Trump Administration. I bet the US #Citrus industry loves this kind of PR. Yes? PEST… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @parkerbutler10: Millions of students have been doing this for years because of your party's inaction on gun violence. https://t.co/ymab… : 2 days ago
- Making #Baldwinsville (aka B'ville) proud! twitter.com/syrhockey/stat… : 2 days ago
- This is despicable! Hey, Trumpies, give yourselves tattoos but leave animals alone! US Fish and Wildlife opens in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Ditto! twitter.com/jimfarley98/st… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2009
I do not know Terri Silsby. When attending the American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Baldwinsville last week, the hundreds of luminaries surrounding the track at the Pelcher-Arcaro Stadium on the campus of C. W. Baker High School in … Continue reading
Last Saturday I attended Syracuse Hydrofest featuring Inboard Hydroplane racing. All boats use propellers with the Grand Prix class reaching speeds up to 175 miles per hour (282 kilometers per hour). The day was rainy and grey causing the day … Continue reading
I attended this year’s American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Baldwinsville at the high school sports stadium last Friday evening. The highlight of the evening is the Luminaria Service or candlelight vigil held at nightfall to honor cancer survivors … Continue reading