Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- Rainbow Connections projected onto #SpaceshipEarth during the Beacons of Light show. Processed using @topazlabs Pho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Spaceship Earth processed using @topazlabs Photo AI app #WDW #Epcot #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDKuyq : 2 days ago
- Ditto on all counts. twitter.com/dmckendree/sta… : 2 days ago
- RT @takeitev: People are still in denial https://t.co/L25JGiB3hS : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2009
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York, hosts Sunset Safaris on Tuesdays during the month of July each year. The zoo closes at 4:30PM each day. By attending a Sunset Safari you get back into the zoo from 5:30 … Continue reading
On the northern shore of Skaneateles Lake, the quiet village of Skaneateles (pronounced “skanny-atlas”) sits as it’s citizens and visitors walk through the unique shops and restaurants of a cool summer evening. Sailboats, pleasure and fishing boats come and go … Continue reading
The rainy day forecasted turned into a dry, warm and perfect day to for me to spend at the 10th annual Syracuse Nationals Hod Rod Show. Nearly 7,000 hot rods, muscle cars and classics filled the New York State Fairgrounds … Continue reading
Just about a year ago, I found a meetup group for photographers in the Syracuse area. As much fun as I have in finding my own photo events, the Syracuse Photographers Association sets up meetups where a single photographer might … Continue reading