Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/lTvhfF0ypU : 2 days ago
- Opinon: Now we know: The conservative devotion to life ends at birth washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 2 days ago
- Look who's the star of my Disney photo blog this week. Hi, @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 2 days ago
- Hector Falls off of Route 414 next to Seneca Lake near Watkins Glen, #NewYork #waterfall #fingerlakes #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Of course they do. Wanna bet they stay relaxed after the crisis has passed? I mean, pollution has never been relate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Kelly and Jeff at Bayshore Grove near Oswego, New York, over the weekend. The location is ideal for a late afternoon to evening wedding especially if the weather cooperates as is did … Continue reading
The New York State Fair kicked off yesterday with perfect weather and an evening concert by Sara Evans at Chevrolet Court. The concerts at Chevrolet Court are included with Fair admission. She sang all her hits, a couple of cover songs … Continue reading
First of all, thank you all for your kind comments, emails, phone calls and even a blog or two this week. I want to end this week with a quote I have always found inspiring when I feel stuck. I … Continue reading