First of all, thank you all for your kind comments, emails, phone calls and even a blog or two this week. I want to end this week with a quote I have always found inspiring when I feel stuck. I hope you will, too.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Of all the @StanleyCup Champions of the @TBLightning tonight, the one my wife and I are the happiest for is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Hey, @syracusedotcom, not an abusive marriage but an abusive husband! Lizzie Garrow was trying to leave abusive mar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Certainly feels like this. twitter.com/deAdder/status… : 16 hours ago
- RT @DrEricDing: Everything in this video is true. All of it—all 7 mil cases & 200k deaths. As an epidemiologist, I remember every quote an… : 2 days ago
- RT @VWIDTalk: Can we get to 200 members by Sunday night? If you're a future VW ID owner, come join the community and say hi! https://t.co/h… : 2 days ago