Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax move on after defeating the @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX, 7-4, in @NYSPHSAA #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 34 minutes ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are up on @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX, 4-1, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Game over as @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax defeats the @LCSDAthletics, 11-6, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- At the half, @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax is leading the @LCSDAthletics, 5-1, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Hey, @Syracuse1848 and @OnondagaCounty, with @VoltaCharging you can offer #free #BEV charging at your popular venue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: reception
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the third year I was asked to produce this show so they must have liked the previous two shows. If you … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the second year we were invited to produce this show so they must have liked what we did last year. … Continue reading
I am very pleased to announce the date and time of the opening reception for a Photo Exhibit I was asked to do for Hospice of CNY. Hospice made a big difference during the last few weeks of my sister’s … Continue reading
The 2nd photo exhibit by the Syracuse Photographers Association, of which I am a member and contributor to, starts on Friday, November 20, 2009 with an opening reception attended by the exhibiting photographers from 6 to 8pm. There will be … Continue reading