Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @WGAthletics on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse #championship for 2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax played the @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax played the @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Again, whether you believe it or not or just don't care about the future of the Earth, Science told us it was comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: regional market
The Central New York Regional Market in Syracuse, New York was brimming with activity last weekend with people looking over the local farmers and vendors fresh and locally grown Spring treats. Strawberries were king as I saw people buying them in … Continue reading
I’ve been getting a bit impatient for Nature to supply some color here in upstate New York. I went out looking for it at the Central New York Regional Market and hit the mother lode. Hope this brightens up your … Continue reading
Andy Watkins was having a good time at the Central New York Regional Market on Saturday morning. The Market was very busy being the day before Mother’s Day with many people getting flower gifts for their Moms. Andy was giving … Continue reading