Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Every little bit helps. Lets find the funds to replace the generator with a batter backup system, please.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- We can do it, people! twitter.com/SecretaryPete/… : 1 day ago
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 2 days ago
- Happy 210th, Chuck! I fear some your burns of old are still relevant today. twitter.com/PopSci/status/… : 2 days ago
- DEC plan proposes lower phosphorus limits for Cayuga Lake fltimes.com/news/dec-plan-… via @FLTimes : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2009
Took advantage of a sunny and warm mid-March morning to walkabout my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York. It’s been a long snowy winter so to get such weather this time of year is a blessing. One, I couldn’t pass up … Continue reading
Within 2 hours of returning from Orlando, Florida, last weekend, I was photographing the New York State Section III Boys Ice Hockey Championship game between the Baldwinsville Bees, my high school Alma Mater, and historical hockey power, the West Genesee … Continue reading
I could not have picked a better place to look for Storytelling photo opportunities than at Walt Disney World. A place built from the legacy of Walt Disney. To review, a storytelling photograph has a beginning, middle and ending just … Continue reading