There are 320 animals carved into the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. I found this one of a giraffe along one of the trails which serpentine among the tree’s roots.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Championship Banner Photos for @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax Full gallery after the Crunch games this weekend.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 38 minutes ago
- Congratulations to @Bville_Boys_Lax @Bville_Bees for winning the Class A Section III championship by defeating… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 hours ago
- At the half, @Bville_Boys_Lax leads the @WGAthletics 6-3 in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #classa #finals #boys #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/jMuc0QAV8R : 3 hours ago
- Congratulations to @ESMSpartans for winning the Class B Section III championship by defeating @AuburnLacrosse 7-6. https://t.co/BaTP9x9bD6 : 4 hours ago
- Who's coming to Game 4 of @TheAHL #ECF? Call 315-473-4444 for tix. Operators standing by until 8pm tonight.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 7 hours ago