Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/lTvhfF0ypU : 1 day ago
- Opinon: Now we know: The conservative devotion to life ends at birth washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 1 day ago
- Look who's the star of my Disney photo blog this week. Hi, @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 2 days ago
- Hector Falls off of Route 414 next to Seneca Lake near Watkins Glen, #NewYork #waterfall #fingerlakes #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Of course they do. Wanna bet they stay relaxed after the crisis has passed? I mean, pollution has never been relate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2008
My daughter finally gets a winter coat she likes this Christmas. It’s been a search that has lasted a couple of years. She and the rest of us are very happy about it Okay…I know technically last week was the … Continue reading
Do you remember seeing the Osborne Family Christmas display on the national news every Christmas back in the early 1990s? Their home and lawn was filled with thousands and thousands of lights and animated displays so bright they could be … Continue reading
During the National Hockey League (NHL) season when I was growing up, I lived in a house divided. Especially during the Stanley Cup playoffs if either of these teams played each other. Which happened quite often. Luckily for me, my … Continue reading
I saw a similar photo from a fellow Walt Disney World photographer and remembered it when I was walking down Main Street USA earlier this week. Though I didn’t get the same angle and background, I did figure out I … Continue reading